Friday, September 12, 2008

Too Human Demo

What do you get when you cross Vikings with Legacy of Kain? If you said it doesn't matter, it has Vikings, you're pretty freaking cool. But if you said Too Human, you're probably right too.

If you're a fan of Stargate SG-1, this game seems to be the past of the Asgard. You're Balder, some super soldier type guy fighting these weird mechanical monster things. Apparently, you're some god. This is kind of evident when you die. A Valkyrie stops by, molests you a bit, then sends you off on your killing spree.

From what little I've played of the game, that about sums up the game. Run around, kill things. Rinse, repeat. There are some RPG elements, but I didn't let those get in the way of me killing things.

I was kind of liking the game, so I might actually have to get a hold of a copy of this and give it a try.

No comments: