Monday, July 21, 2008

Cedar Point

I meant to get this up this morning before I went to bed, but I completely forgot to. I didn't get much game time in this weekend, as I was busy doing all sorts of other awesome things. I'd like to point out that Cedar Point is a bunch of asses when it comes to packing crane machines. On top of that, most of their crane machines suck balls. But hey, they have a few good ones, or I wouldn't have this guy:

Just cost me $1.50 to win him (three tries). I swear, I'm a master of crane machines. The Donkey Kong you can kind of see above him was won in two tries at Gameworks after I was told that crane machines are rigged. Mario isn't the only thing I walked away with at Cedar Point.





Have you ever wanted to club a baby seal, or at least club someone with a baby seal? Well, now I can, and I also have a really cool Pirate Turtle Bobble head. Yes, I know, you're jealous. I'm not sure which part you're jealous about, but I know you're jealous.

But hey, this blog is about reviews, right? Why don't I review something, other than how awesome my weekend is. Why don't I review Cedar Point?!

Cedar Point, the world's greatest amusement park located in nearby Sandusky, OH. This park has 17 roller coasters. That is not a typo. Many rides have held world records, fastest coaster (Magnum XL, Millenium Force, Top Thrill Dragster), tallest coaster (Magnum XL, Top Thrill Dragster), longest drop (Magnum XL, Top Thrill Dragster), longest drop on a wooden coaster (Mean Streak), and tallest wooden coaster (Mean Streak). I'm sure there are more records, but those are the only ones I can get from the rcdb.

Along with all 17 of those coasters, there are many other rides to ride, shows to watch, food to eat. There are many games to play, prizes to win. Cedar Point also has a water park attached to it called Soak City, if you're into that kind of thing. I've never been there, so I can't vouch for how awesome or shitty it is.

Overall, I highly recommend going to this park. I normally try to go at least once a year, and I plan on going again later this year. If you're a huge fan of rollercoasters (I know I am) you won't regret making the trip out here. Very fun, very awesome.

2 comments:

Matt said...

I miss going to Cedar Point. I'll have to go back up soon

Kenny said...

Well, you do know that I do have my annual October trip to look forward to.