Monday, July 14, 2008

New Super Mario Bros

There really isn't much to this game. Do you like the original Super Mario Bros? How about 2? 3? World? Well, you'll love this one. You don't get any cool items like the cape or the racoon tail, but you do get the giant mushroom that turns you into Ginormous Mario and allows you to just lay down a path of destruction that hasn't been seen since Gozer unleashed the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

Really, there isn't that much to review for this game. It's pretty straight forward. You run, you jump, you get bigger, sometimes you shoot fireballs. The one great addition to this game are the minigames. I've probably played them for about the same amount of time as I have the actual game itself.

Yes, I know this is a short review. Sue me. I wanted to get a quick one in because I really didn't want to post two FFXI updates in a row, especially since I haven't done much since Saturday. It's a great game, and you should get it. Especially if you liked Super Mario World.

No comments: