Saturday, July 12, 2008

FFXI Update

I figured if one of my options for posting will be an update of my progress in FFXI, I should establish where I'm currently at in FFXI.

For those of you who don't know, Final Fantasy XI is an MMORPG by Square-Enix. I've been playing since the North American release in October of 2003. About two years ago, I've decided that I want to get a piece of gear that isn't all that great, but pretty much shows a lot of commitment and a lack of a life. On top of all of that, it looks pretty cool. :) That item is the Maat's Cap. If you look at the link, it shows that you have to beat Maat on the original fifteen jobs.




As you can see, I have seven jobs at 75. Six of those being Maat Jobs (Blue Mage, Corsair, Puppetmaster, Dancer, and Scholar do not count). I've gotten the itch to level another job, so as you can see, I've started up on Warrior.

Right now, out of the six jobs I have at 75 towards a Maat's cap, I've only beaten Maat with four of them. I still need to beat him with Monk and Bard. I have the item to do it, I just haven't gotten around to doing so. My current record against him is 4/9. I'm 1/4 on White Mage, 1/1 on Dragoon, 1/1 on Samurai, 1/1 on Black Mage, 0/1 on Monk, 0/1 on Bard.

I have a few other Goals for FFXI, but I'll list them later.



No comments: